What kind of help do you need?
Need Urgent Help or Support?
If you are distressed or experiencing feelings of despair - get help now.
- Is there someone you can call - family or a friend?
- Is there a neighbor who can help?
If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm then please call the Police or Emergency Services on 911.
Please find your school in the list below and use the corresponding number:
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College: 833-855-0079
- Albany State University: 833-855-0084
- Atlanta Metro State College: 833-855-0080
- Augusta University: 833-910-3364
- Clayton State University: 833-855-0084
- College of Coastal Georgia: 912-280-7800
- Columbus State University: 706-507-8740
- Dalton State College: 833-855-0082
- East Georgia State College: 833-855-0080
- Fort Valley State University: 833-855-0085
- Georgia College & State University: 833-855-0086
- Georgia Gwinnett College: 833-910-3367
- Georgia Highlands College: 833-855-0083
- Georgia Institute of Technology: 404-894-2575
- Georgia Southern University: 833-910-3369
- Georgia Southwestern State University: 833-855-0080
- Georgia State University: 404-413-1640
- Gordon State College: 833-855-0080
- Kennesaw State University: 470-578-6600
- Middle Georgia State University: 833-910-3362
- Savannah State University: 833-855-0079
- South Georgia State College: 833-855-0079
- University of Georgia: 833-910-3371
- University of North Georgia: 833-910-3368
- University of West Georgia: 833-910-3367
- Valdosta State University: 833-910-3365
Do you need Medical or Mental Health help?
If you do then it is crucial that you contact the right person and that is most likely to be your doctor. They will know where to get you the specialist help you need.
If your doctor's office is closed their voicemail will direct you to the right place or you can call 911.
Need to talk?
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is a 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.